Reduce dollar for dollar what you pay in Arizona Income tax while
supporting Wheels For Kids.
Couples who file jointly can reduce their state tax up to $800.00
Individuals or head of household filers can claim a tax credit up to $400.00
The deadline for qualifying for the 2017 tax year is April 17, 2018
Wheels For Kids is a 501(c)(3) organization (click to verify).
For your reference, AZ Wheels for Kids is Arizona Qualified Charitable Organization number 20814.
To Donate Money (it makes the wheels go ’round)
We have three convenient ways you can help Wheels For Kids succeed by donating money:
⓵ You can donate online via credit card:
⓶ You can write a check to Wheels For Kids and then mail it to the following address:
Wheels For KidsPO Box 68711Tucson, Arizona 85737-8711
⓷ You can walk into any Chase Bank and let the teller know you’d like to deposit money into the Wheels For Kids account.
We happened upon the following video of a father helping his young daughter learn to ride without training wheels awhile ago. We don’t know them personally (she’s not riding one of our bikes), but we wanted to share this with you, anyway. It’s a truly wonderful illustration of that child on a bike experience.
The little girl’s smile when she realizes she’s been riding all on her own for the very first time pretty much explains why we work so hard to make Wheels For Kids succeed.
To Donate Bikes
Ideally, what we are looking for are “gently used” bikes. They may be a bit dirty with a scratch here or there, and the tires may be a bit past their prime, but their parts are all there and things, while they may be a bit cranky, at least work. We can replace tires and chains, brake pads, and handle bar grips, but our goal is to get as many kids riding on their own bikes as possible, so we’d rather spend a day refurbishing several bikes than several days refurbishing one. What we can’t use are bikes with broken, bent or cracked frames (including forks), or anything that’s started to rust through the paint or chrome.
We are continuing to add more drop-off locations throughout the Tucson area. In the meantime, though, we’re more than happy to come pick up any bike(s) you have to donate. Please send us a note if you have any questions or want to let us know you have one or more bikes to donate.
● ● ● Perimeter Bicycling Association ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● Oro Valley Bicycles ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● Fair Wheel Bikes ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● Trek Bicycles of Tucson ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● Boys & Girls Club, Roy Drachman Clubhouse) ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● (GAP Ministries) ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)
● ● ● (Tucson Endurance Performance Center) ● ● ● (View on Google Maps for address and directions)